Your browser does not support JavaScript!

JackO’Halloran

The Fellowship of Christian Athletes engages coaches and athletes to grow in their faith and sport.

Get In Touch

JackO’Halloran

Jack O'Halloran, a former professional goalie and expert goalie coach, discusses his new role as national director of FCA Canada.

FCAHockeyJackOHalloran.mp3

105 comments (Add your own)

1. Jamie wrote:
Go my canuck brother go! FCA Canada will grow fasy with god working threw you my Friend!

Sun, September 5, 2010 @ 8:39 PM

2. Pastor Steven H. (Trnity Lutheran, Richmond) wrote:
Greetings, Jack! Long time no see...since all the Olympic outreach activities our congregation was involved in with you & others. It was nice to "catch up" with you via this FCA & goalie info. Besides these matters, how are YOU doing? Drop me a line.

Thu, September 23, 2010 @ 11:12 AM

3. Myron wrote:
Hey, I was wondering were these goalie camps are, I have an 8 year old that loves being a goalie and there not a lot out there for goalies? We live in Sask. I was also wondering if there were any football camps in Canada. I have a 11 year old that lives,breaths and sweats football and I would love to see him incouraged in his faith and his skills.

Sun, March 27, 2011 @ 10:49 PM

4. Coach Jack wrote:
Hey Myron

I actually run a camp in Caronport SK and would love to hear from you

Fri, February 3, 2012 @ 11:46 AM

5. Hasham wrote:
this can depend on if you're watnnig to play forward , defense or goalie you can look at the ads in magazines like USA Hockey and Let's Play Hockey both seem to be MN based i like to go to the Let's Play Hockey Expo at the Xcel Energy Centreduring the MN State Highschool Hockey Tournament the beginning of Marchthere you can talk to representatives of different camps and see what they offer , price comparison , location the info is free and you can compare many places in person on the same day instead of an ad or website that can be vague this coming expo is scheduled for March 11-12 2011References :

Thu, November 22, 2012 @ 3:34 PM

6. Wael wrote:
This is one of my brothers old hokcey friends. You look great Tyler Congrats! Danny- Great work! I love looking at your site I pretty much check it everytime you update it keep it up!

Thu, March 26, 2015 @ 9:35 AM

7. wrote:
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone
and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she
has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to
share it with someone!

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 12:35 AM

8. wrote:
I feel that is one of the so much significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some basic things,
The site style is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice :
D. Good activity, cheers

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 8:25 PM

9. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so
much, However I am having issues with your RSS.

I don't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else getting identical
RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
Thanx!!

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 10:24 PM

10. wrote:
Descargar facebook
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site offered us with helpful information to work on. You have done a formidable activity
and our whole group might be thankful to you. Descargar facebook

Fri, November 2, 2018 @ 5:36 AM

11. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for Quest Bars

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 5:11 AM

12. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i want enjoyment, as this this
web page conations genuinely nice funny stuff too.

Wed, April 3, 2019 @ 5:55 PM

13. wrote:
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I am
attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few
of your ideas!!

Fri, April 12, 2019 @ 3:20 PM

14. wrote:
Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff
from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

Wed, April 24, 2019 @ 8:50 PM

15. wrote:
I am really grateful to the holder of this web page who has
shared this fantastic paragraph at here.

Sun, May 5, 2019 @ 8:21 PM

16. wrote:
Thanks for any other magnificent post. Where else may anyone
get that type of info in such a perfect way of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for
such info.

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 4:25 PM

17. wrote:
Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to
see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so
she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Sat, May 11, 2019 @ 9:00 PM

18. wrote:
I absolutely love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm wanting
to create my own personal website and would like to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called.
Thanks!

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 12:18 PM

19. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to
enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your
ideas!!

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 8:56 AM

20. wrote:
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to
find out where u got this from. thanks plenty of fish natalielise

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 4:07 AM

21. wrote:
Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 11:59 AM

22. wrote:
Hi, I desire to subscribe for this website to get most up-to-date updates, therefore
where can i do it please help.

Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 6:19 AM

23. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having difficulties with your RSS.
I don't know the reason why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else
getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you
kindly respond? Thanks!!

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 10:22 AM

24. wrote:
I am curious to find out what blog system
you are working with? I'm having some minor security issues with my latest
site and I would like to find something more safeguarded.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 1:27 PM

25. wrote:
It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I'm
satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us
informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 8:34 PM

26. wrote:
Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include approximately all significant
infos. I'd like to look extra posts like this .

Fri, September 13, 2019 @ 10:21 PM

27. wrote:
Quality articles or reviews is the main to be a focus for the visitors
to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

Tue, September 17, 2019 @ 2:06 PM

28. wrote:
Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else may I get that type
of info written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I'm just now
operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 12:15 PM

29. wrote:
Oljan är väldigt dryg så några få droppar
räcker.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 1:05 PM

30. wrote:
Hello to every one, it's really a nice for
me to go to see this site, it contains helpful Information.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 5:49 PM

31. wrote:
Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal
but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 6:52 PM

32. wrote:
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.

unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a
lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 6:55 PM

33. wrote:
Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having
a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your layout seems
different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 2:41 PM

34. wrote:
I was pretty pleased to discover this site. I want to to thank you for ones time for
this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and
I have you book-marked to see new information on your site.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 5:00 PM

35. wrote:
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog
and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I
hope you write again very soon!

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 5:54 PM

36. wrote:
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you are talking about!
Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with
my web site =). We could have a link alternate agreement between us

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 6:06 PM

37. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page, for the reason that i want enjoyment, for the
reason that this this web site conations genuinely pleasant funny
information too.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 6:25 PM

38. wrote:
Great article. I will be experiencing many of these issues
as well..

Sat, September 21, 2019 @ 6:25 PM

39. wrote:
Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search
Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Kudos!

Sun, September 22, 2019 @ 4:39 PM

40. wrote:
I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems
with your blog. It appears as though some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and
let me know if this is happening to them as well?

This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had
this happen previously. Thank you

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 12:41 AM

41. wrote:
My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
He used to be totally right. This put up truly made my day.
You cann't believe just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 11:55 PM

42. wrote:
Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone that genuinely
knows what they're talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring
a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to check this out and understand
this side of your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular
since you most certainly have the gift.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 4:11 PM

43. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and
in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 4:54 AM

44. wrote:
Hi, always i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight, for the reason that i enjoy to find out
more and more.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 5:24 AM

45. wrote:
I think what you posted made a great deal of sense.
However, consider this, suppose you added a little content?
I ain't saying your content isn't good, but suppose you
added a title that makes people desire more? I mean JackO’Halloran | FCA Hockey is a little plain. You should peek at
Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news headlines to grab people interested.
You might try adding a video or a related pic or
two to get readers interested about what you've got to say.
In my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 4:19 PM

46. wrote:
If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must be visit this
site and be up to date daily.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 4:45 PM

47. wrote:
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you
wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as
exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 4:46 PM

48. wrote:
I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a
quick visit this website on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date reports.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 7:04 PM

49. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could
be giving us something enlightening to read?

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 12:50 AM

50. wrote:
Hello, after reading this awesome article i am too delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 4:49 AM

51. wrote:
wonderful points altogether, you just won a new reader. What would you suggest about your put up that you
made some days in the past? Any sure?

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 7:16 AM

52. wrote:
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove
people from that service? Cheers!

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 11:36 AM

53. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over
here.

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 1:00 PM

54. wrote:
Great web site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to
a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thank you for your sweat!

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 7:01 PM

55. wrote:
These are truly fantastic ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 9:13 PM

56. wrote:
Engaging with companies to improve their practices on energy
and climate change, together with by addressing carbon asset dangers.

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 7:09 PM

57. wrote:
The Union of Nova Scotia Municipalities has awarded
the Clean Energy Financing program its 2016 Climate Change Leaders Award.

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 8:31 PM

58. wrote:
Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most
blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had
to ask!

Sat, September 28, 2019 @ 1:33 AM

59. wrote:
Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
;) I will return once again since I book-marked it.

Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Sat, September 28, 2019 @ 9:06 AM

60. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like me, only pay a
quick visit this website everyday since it gives quality contents, thanks

Sun, September 29, 2019 @ 1:28 AM

61. wrote:

¿Porqué te psaste el día posteando esta bazofia?

Sun, September 29, 2019 @ 10:12 AM

62. wrote:
Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal
but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
With thanks

Sun, September 29, 2019 @ 4:24 PM

63. wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a
few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that,
this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

Mon, September 30, 2019 @ 3:13 AM

64. wrote:
What's up to every one, it's truly a pleasant for me to pay a visit this web page, it
consists of valuable Information.

Mon, September 30, 2019 @ 4:11 PM

65. wrote:
As a part of this meeting, GLOBE Series and Delphi are partnering with
Government of Canada to host the G7 Ocean Partnership Summit September 19-20.

Mon, September 30, 2019 @ 6:59 PM

66. wrote:
To są książki pisane przede wszystkim dla mamony.

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 1:40 PM

67. wrote:
Oto moje sprawdzone sposoby na podrywanie dziewczyn.

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 2:12 PM

68. wrote:
Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this site regularly,
if so then you will absolutely get pleasant knowledge.

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 6:35 PM

69. wrote:
Wonderful post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Thank you!

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 7:04 PM

70. wrote:
Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web
browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 12:40 PM

71. wrote:
Wow, this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing such things, so
I am going to let know her.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 2:42 PM

72. wrote:
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog!
I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my
Facebook group. Talk soon!

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 6:52 PM

73. wrote:
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i
came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my
site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 7:37 PM

74. wrote:
Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You've performed an excellent job. I'll definitely
digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they
will be benefited from this website.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 7:38 PM

75. wrote:
I visited many blogs except the audio quality for audio songs current at this
site is genuinely wonderful.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 10:07 PM

76. wrote:
Awesome article.

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 2:05 AM

77. wrote:
You've made some really good points there.

I checked on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with
your views on this web site.

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 5:27 AM

78. wrote:
Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your
weblog. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
love to write some material for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
Thank you!

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 5:24 PM

79. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might
check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

Fri, October 4, 2019 @ 6:02 AM

80. wrote:
Randki przez internet to jednak tylko wstęp do randek w tak zwane.

Sat, October 5, 2019 @ 1:20 AM

81. wrote:
Very quickly this website will be famous among all
blogging and site-building users, due to it's nice posts

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 9:15 AM

82. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about,
why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos
to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 3:48 PM

83. wrote:
Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project
in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You
have done a outstanding job!

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 8:14 PM

84. wrote:
I believe everything said made a ton of sense. However,
what about this? what if you were to create a
awesome headline? I am not suggesting your information isn't solid.,
however suppose you added something to possibly get folk's attention? I
mean JackO’Halloran | FCA Hockey is a little vanilla. You should look at Yahoo's front page and
note how they create post headlines to grab people to click.
You might add a related video or a related picture or two to
get readers excited about everything've written. In my opinion, it would bring your blog a little livelier.

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 6:34 AM

85. wrote:
I don't even know how I ended up right here,
however I assumed this publish was once great. I
do not know who you are but definitely you're going
to a famous blogger when you aren't already. Cheers!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 8:21 AM

86. wrote:
Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 7:33 PM

87. wrote:
I love it when people get together and share
ideas. Great blog, continue the good work!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 8:00 PM

88. wrote:
Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic
but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 3:16 AM

89. wrote:
Hello, I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 9:02 PM

90. wrote:
These airbags ship a full body therapeutic massage each time.

Thu, October 10, 2019 @ 7:37 AM

91. wrote:
We're a ɡroup of volunteers and starting a new scheme
in our community. Your web site offered uѕ ᴡith valuable
information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Thu, October 10, 2019 @ 6:40 PM

92. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about pengeluaran togel singapore.
Regards

Thu, October 10, 2019 @ 8:35 PM

93. wrote:
Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
therefore I am going to convey her.

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 2:04 AM

94. wrote:
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this
in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 10:12 PM

95. wrote:
Keep this going please, great job!

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 10:26 PM

96. wrote:
fantastic issues altogether, you simply won a new
reader. What may you suggest about your put up that you simply made a few days
in the past? Any certain?

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 10:38 PM

97. wrote:
The AAAM provides esthetics programs to doctors.

Sat, October 12, 2019 @ 11:52 AM

98. wrote:
Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come
with almost all significant infos. I'd like to see more posts like this
.

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 10:02 AM

99. wrote:
Hi there, of course this piece of writing is truly good
and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 6:55 PM

100. wrote:
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most
blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Apologies
for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:54 PM

101. wrote:
Іt's genuinely very difficult in thiѕ ɑctive
life to ⅼisten news onn Televisiⲟn, thus I only ᥙse world wide web for
thɑt purpose, andd get thе newest news.

Tue, October 15, 2019 @ 5:19 PM

102. wrote:
Make your profile as appealing as is possible, use
catchy phrases and prevent being boring. If things walk out hand
then leave immediately and change your username.
Founded by a clinical psychologist who may have extensive experience and understand human behavior and social dynamics, e -
Harmony has a patented Compatibility Matching system that is certainly effective in matching compatible singles.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 5:28 PM

103. wrote:
I was curious if you ever considered changing the
structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 6:09 AM

104. wrote:
Hі there! This post couldn't be written any better! Lookіng ɑt this article rwminds me of mʏ previouѕ roommate!

He constantly kept talking about tһis. I will forward this post to him.

Pretty sure he'll have a very good read. Thankѕ fօr sharing!

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 4:04 AM

105. wrote:
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
viewers, its really really pleasant post on building up new web site.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 10:15 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.