This summer (2018) we will be sending 1 FCA Hockey Select Team to compete at the Mini - Chowder Cup in Foxboro, MA. The team will be made up of 2004 birth year players and will compete in the 2004 birth year tournament.
The dates of this year's junior Chowder Cup will be July 27th through July 29th. We are planning to have our players show up on the 25th of July in order to have 1 or 2 practices as well as tour Providence University on July 26th. More details to come as we get closer.
In order to apply for a spot, please fill out the form below with as much information as possible. This is a Select team, and spots will be offered to the highest level players first so that we can field the best team possible.
Unlike our FCA Hockey summer camps and clinics, all players will not be selected to participate on this team, so we are asking players and parents to share as much information as possible about the skill level of your player in order to help us make our player decisions. In cases where we are unable to watch a player play, we ask that video and or a coaches recommendations be send by email when possible. send to email@example.com.
Below are some important details about the Mini Chowder Cup 2018.
- Our players must arrive in Providence, RI for training camp on Wednesday afternoon, July 25th. Training camp will include 1-2 practices, team devotion time, a college visit, and other team activities.
- We will spend the night in Providence on Wednesday and Thursday night before heading to Boston for the game on Friday. We will stay in Boston through Sunday.
- The $400 cost includes practice ice time (1- 2 practices), tournament fees (4 or more games), 1-2 team dinners, all breakfast meals, a study book, and an FCA Hockey golf shirt.
- Team slots will be filled according to the highest ability as the team will include players with birth year 2004.
- Parents are invited to attend for the entire time, as we will have several team functions that include parents.
- We are working on securing a coach for this team and will update the site as soon as the coach is selected.
Please fill out the application below and we will notify you if you are selected for this team after our Team FCA event at Liberty University which we will be using as a tryout. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.