Your browser does not support JavaScript!

October 2018 - Aaron Huglen

The Fellowship of Christian Athletes engages coaches and athletes to grow in their faith and sport.

Get In Touch

October 2018 - Aaron Huglen


Aaron Huglen

Team: Roseau Rams High School/Fargo Force

Hometown: Roseau, Minnesota

Position: Forward

Birth Year: 2001

Height: 5' 11”

Weight: 165

Chosen Attribute: Integrity

Why is this important to you?

Integrity is an attribute that is important to me because when I think of integrity I think of staying true to who I am and who God wants me to be. It is easy in this world to get caught up in what’s “cool” or what everybody else is doing and I think that staying true to God and the person he wants me to be is important.

Once you start being the person that he has set you out to be you’ll find a joy and meaning in life and he’ll lead you to some pretty amazing things.

Have you been involved with FCA or FCA Hockey in the past? What has been your experience with us? How has FCA Hockey impacted you?

I was introduced to FCA hockey through one of my friends Grant Morton. My dad and his dad played hockey together and one time they invited me to a tournament and it was a really great experience.

Most people would think it’s just another hockey tournament but it’s more than hockey. It’s hockey with a focus on God.

What is your favorite scripture verse? Why is this important to you?

Psalm 27:1

“The Lord is my light and my Salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?”

This is my favorite verse for a couple reasons. One, because in the first line I am reminded that the Lord is my Salvation meaning that I have eternal life with him because of what Jesus did for us. Second, because the verse says that the Lord is the strength of my life and then follows up with the question, “Of whom shall I be afraid?”

The answer is no one, literally no one can be against you when God is on your side. I really like this because it applies to life so much and also hockey. No matter who I am going against in a game or in life I know that there is no need to fear because the God of the Universe is on my side.

How did you hear about FCA Hockey?

I heard about FCA hockey through my friend from Edina, Grant Morton.

What else should we know about you (future goals in hockey, family members, what church do you go to, favorite stuff outside of hockey, etc.)

I have two brothers, Jonah and Paul. I go to church at Rose Free Lutheran in Roseau. My favorite things outside of hockey is hanging out with friends and I enjoy traveling. My future goal in hockey is to play at the highest level I can and to spread God’s love doing it.

10 comments (Add your own)

1. JeaEstisa wrote:
Viagra Prescription Free Stendra Ed With Doctor Consult Pharmacy [url=http://nefoc.com]precio propecia espana[/url] Elocon 5g Delivered On Saturday Orlando Online Parmact No Prescription Propecia Hort Auf Zu Wirken Clomid [url=http://adrugo.com]cialis[/url] Propecia Trama Best Viagra Online Priligy Directions Tretinoin Ebay [url=http://ac-hut.com]cialis[/url] Kamagra 50 Gel Oral Priligy Se Necesita Receta Levitra 75 Mg Stendra Ed Saturday Delivery [url=http://drisdol.com]cialis prices[/url] Generic Progesterone Menopause Mastercard Accepted Price Online Green Kamagra Oral Jelly Tadalafil Generique France

Sun, December 30, 2018 @ 6:34 PM

2. JeaEstisa wrote:
Levetra Levitra 20mg Prix [url=http://tadalaf20mg.com]generic cialis[/url] Generique Du Cialis En Pharmacie

Tue, January 15, 2019 @ 3:46 PM

3. JeaEstisa wrote:
Acheter Le Levitra Xenical 120 Mg Propecia Vacaciones [url=http://viapill.com]viagra[/url] Kamagra 100mg Gel Order Prednisone For Dogs Buy Propecia In Mexico Suggest Some Canadian Pharmacies [url=http://cheapcial40mg.com]cialis[/url] Keflex For Cats Buy Accutane Mastercard Gel Kamagra Tesco Pharmacy Viagra Ease Of Use [url=http://genericcial.com]cialis 20mg for sale[/url] Propecia Sin Efectos Secundarios

Sat, January 19, 2019 @ 4:13 PM

4. wrote:
Remarkable! Its in fact remarkable piece of writing,
I have got much clear idea about from this article.

Wed, February 27, 2019 @ 12:53 PM

5. wrote:
Can I simply say what a relief to find a person that really knows what they're discussing over the
internet. You certainly know how to bring an issue
to light and make it important. More people ought to
look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you are not
more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

Cialis Generic Online Uk generic viagra cialis online pharmacy

Mon, March 25, 2019 @ 8:25 AM

6. wrote:
Great goods from you, man. I've remember your stuff prior to
and you are simply extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired right here,
really like what you are stating and the way wherein you say it.

You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it
smart. I can not wait to learn much more from you.
That is actually a terrific web site.

Fri, April 19, 2019 @ 7:47 PM

7. wrote:
Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you
amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny
bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 11:05 AM

8. wrote:
I am in fact glad to glance at this webpage posts which contains tons of valuable
information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 3:08 PM

9. wrote:
What's up every one, here every one is sharing these
experience, therefore it's nice to read this webpage, and I
used to go to see this website daily.

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 10:46 PM

10. wrote:
I will immediately grasp your rss as I can't find your
email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Wed, November 6, 2019 @ 7:12 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.