Your browser does not support JavaScript!

Winter Olympics Preview: Shane Doan

The Fellowship of Christian Athletes engages coaches and athletes to grow in their faith and sport.

Get In Touch

Winter Olympics Preview: Shane Doan

Country: Canada1
Born: Oct. 10, 1976
Birthplace: Halkirk, Alberta, Canada
Current Team: Phoenix Coyotes
Position: Left Wing

Trivia:
• Posted a career-high 31 goals for the Coyotes last season.
• Drafted seventh overall by the then-Winnipeg Jets in 1995.

On dealing with injuries: “When things like injuries happen, you realize how little control you really have. The more you fight for control, the more frustrated you get. You need to accept what God is doing in your life. You may have questions, but don’t let them consume your thoughts. You have to enjoy the blessings of every day.”

On establishing good habits: “The more often you make the right decisions, the easier it gets. Not to say I’ve never made mistakes, but when I do I’m thankful for a forgiving God who is there for me.”

18 comments (Add your own)

1. Kelly Newton wrote:
I remember watching this Shane when he was a Kamloops Blazer. A great inspiration to young hockey players everywhere.

Wed, January 27, 2010 @ 8:28 PM

2. wrote:
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as
exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 1:20 AM

3. wrote:
Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you
can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 12:16 PM

4. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup?
I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 5:50 AM

5. wrote:
Everyone loves it when folks get together and share thoughts.
Great website, continue the good work!

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 8:22 PM

6. wrote:
Your means of describing all in this piece of writing is truly good,
all can simply understand it, Thanks a lot.

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 1:39 PM

7. wrote:
Useful info. Fortunate me I found your web site
unintentionally, and I am stunned why this accident didn't came about in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 1:25 PM

8. wrote:
I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 12:27 AM

9. wrote:
Undeniably believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be
at the web the easiest factor to bear in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked while folks think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side effect
, people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.

Thank you

Sun, November 11, 2018 @ 12:07 AM

10. wrote:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research
on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I
found it for him... lol. So let me reword this....

Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this
topic here on your internet site.

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 6:38 PM

11. wrote:
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

Awesome! Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph.
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

Fri, November 16, 2018 @ 8:09 PM

12. wrote:
Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images
aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Thu, April 18, 2019 @ 8:10 PM

13. wrote:
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for
supplying this info.

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 9:20 PM

14. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think about
if you added some great graphics or video clips to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this
website could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its niche.
Wonderful blog!

Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 8:42 AM

15. wrote:
Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward
to new posts.

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 9:50 AM

16. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like myself, just pay
a quick visit this web site all the time for the reason that
it provides quality contents, thanks

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 12:38 AM

17. wrote:
This is very attention-grabbing, You're a very professional blogger.

I've joined your rss feed and stay up for seeking more of your magnificent post.
Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

Sun, September 8, 2019 @ 5:01 AM

18. wrote:
My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I
should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.

Mon, December 2, 2019 @ 2:03 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.