FCA Hockey Elite Goalie Camp
FCA Hockey is partnering with longtime Canadian friend Jack O'Halloran and his goalie school H2H Goaltending to host this years "Elite Goalie Camp". The camp will run in conjunction with our Advanced hockey skills training camp in Alexandria, MN. Here's a link to Jack's website to check out more information head2headgoaltending.ca
This camp is intended to help advanced 13 - 19yo (03-97) goalies prepare (mentally, physically and spiritually) for juniors, college or pro level play. Jack is assembling a team of coaches and athletes currently playing or coaching at those levels. Each is hand selected for not only their hockey skill, experience and knowledge, but also for their character. The camp will be small to facilitate better training and personal coaching. Our goal is to help your son reach his full potential as a goalie.
2. 13 - 19 years old (03-97)
3. Have played at the AA, AAA or Junior level
- Elite Camp means that only 8 - 12 goalies will be selected to attend this camp based on age, skill level, & experience.
- Those attending the goalie camp can expect the following:
- 60 min am ice - technique/pre game warm-up/ mental prep
- 90 min pm ice for shots and situation game play
- 60 min classroom - "Mind" the net
- 60 min off ice - dryland/ work-out
- Coaches Corner - skate sharpening/equipement customization/making a scouting video/ what scouts look for
- Small group huddles, devotions and personal time to grow players faith in the Lord
If you are interested in joining us, please fill out the below application.
Goalies not selected are encouraged to attend the skills camp. They will receive individual goalie specific coaching from a goalie coach and they will be worked very hard on and off the ice - physically, mentally, and spiritually.